At Roam Technology we know that every system or application has it’s unique challenges. We start with assessing the process in detail and detect the most critical points. This way, we are able to give tailor-made advice and a solution that fits your specific needs!
The essence of a clean surface
Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, surface disinfection has never been more essential than it is right now. Surface disinfection is key to preventing disease outbreaks and not only diseases of viral origin. Listeria, Salmonella and Enterococcus faecium are just some of the bacteria that can cause significant problems in various industries relying upon good hygiene management. Some pathogens can survive several months on a surface.
Did you know that some bacterial species, including Clostridium difficile spores, VRE, MRSA and Acinetobacter species, can survive for 4–5 months or more on dry surfaces? Surface disinfection is key in order to reduce the risk of transmission of such pathogens.
Choose the surface disinfection method that suits you
Improving the hygiene in a process by sanitizing the surfaces, can be done in 2 different ways:
Roam technology’s portfolio of solutions allow our clients to utilise products with a wide array of benefits such as
- Wide spectrum of activity: bactericide, fungicide, virucide and sporicide.
- Product efficacy in combination with short contact time!
- Independently proven efficacy data
Easy to use
- Simple, efficient and safe to use in industrial environments.
- Leave in place disinfectants
- Measurable, easy to implement and monitor
Favourable product profile
- Organic compliance status
- No odour, colour or taste
- Chlorine & Alcohol Free
- Compatible with materials used: non-corrosive at in-use concentration.
- Active at extreme pH values and high temperatures.
- Alternative for the traditional disinfectants based on chlorine, quats and alcohol
- Globally Halal approved
Fit to your standards
Production in high-tech industries, such as the pharmaceutical, cosmetic industry, food and beverage industry… has to be done according to very strict regulations and quality management systems (e.g. ISO). Having Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in place is important to gain clients, built up a reputation, and support the growth of your entity.
This includes prescriptions for the product process, facilities, personnel, training, documentation, validation but also assuring product hygiene and clean environments. GMP is designed to minimize the risks involved in any production process that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
To safeguard a clean environment, the design, validation and implementation of a documented and approved cleaning and disinfection programme must form a key part of any production area qualification.