ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV is the controller for the processing of personal data, with registered office at 3600 Genk, 24 Geleenlaan registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under 0425.767.642.
You can contact us at:
- Telephone: +32089440042
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND WHY
ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV collects the data that you actively provide during the following activities:
- when filling in forms (e.g. contact, downloads, events, …) on our website and/or social media
- in correspondence
- during phone calls
- during a business meeting
- when applying to a vacancy through the website
The following data can be collected in our databases:
- first and last name
- phone number
- email address
- company name
We need these data to communicate with you correctly, to send newsletters and to keep you up-to-date on the status of events for which you subscribed. We will only process these data if you give your permission for this. In case we would further process your personal data for other purposes than the ones mentioned above, we will inform you beforehand.
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV doesn’t keep your personal data longer than is absolutely necessary to realize the goals for which these data were collected.
- The data of these contact people will be kept until an opt-out has taken place or until they have asked to be removed from the databases. In case, the retention of these data for business purposes is no longer necessary, the data of these contact people will be deleted after a period of 7 years.
- ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV keeps your personal data until 4 years after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter and other direct marketing updates. This is to map the results of our communication channels on the one hand and to improve our communication based on the market feedback on the other hand.
- People with whom we would like to discuss a business opportunity and that we haven’t contacted yet. These are people that we would like to contact by phone, email, video call, LinkedIn emails, … :
- The data of these people will be kept in our database for a maximum of 60 days and will be deleted if there hasn’t been any business contact or direct marketing consent during those 60 days.
- Job applicants:
- Name, email address, job area of interest and the reason for termination of the application will be kept for 3 years to keep you up-to-date on other interesting vacancies at ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV that fall within your area of expertise.
- Resumes will be kept for 3 months after the application process.
Irrespective of the period for which we keep your personal data, we will also delete your personal data if you explicitly request us to do so.
Everyone has rights with regard to personal data. If you would like to invoke one of those rights, you can contact us using the contact information provided above.
We will do our best to process all requests within a month.
You have the right to:
- delete your personal data (removal from our databases)
- access the personal data that we might have on you
- change, complete or delete incorrect data
- stop the processing of your personal data
- limit the processing of your personal data
- object / resist the processing of your personal data
- obtain the transfer of your personal data, either by providing it to you in a readable form or its direct transmission by us to the third party service provider designated by you.
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, including in the event that you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, using the following data:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit / Autorité de protection des données
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
|· object to the processing of your personal data for reasons of direct marketing.|
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV doesn’t sell your data to third parties with commercial intentions. ROAM TECHNOLOGY NV only processes your data for the purposes mentioned above.
The only ways in which your personal data can be passed on to third parties are:
- You give your prior express consent to do so;
- For compliance with our legal or statutory obligations, e.g. the prevention of fraud and abuse;
You can reach us using the contact details above.