Huwa-San TR-12,5 contains a 12,5% hydrogen peroxide solution, stabilized using the unique and world-leading Huwa-San Technology. Additionally, this eco-friendly disinfectant leaves no residu, making it ideally suited for disinfection of a wide range of surfaces in healthcare settings, working environments, …
Huwa-San TR-12,5 is a disinfectant specially developed for fogging applications in exclusive combination with our Huwa-San Fogger devices. Huwa-San TR-12,5 is highly effective against different types of disease-causing agents and meets the highest EN disinfection standards for bactericides, fungicides and virucides.
Clinically proven action
Effective bactericide, fungicide, sporicide & virucide
Disinfects high touch - low touch surfaces
- Efficient bacteride, fungicide & virucide
- Proven efficacy against coronaviruses (SARS-CoV-2)
- No harmful byproducts
- Ready to use in combination with Huwa-San Fogger
- Free of chlorine and alcohol
- Ecocert certified
- Odourless, colourless
- Non-corrosive at usage levels
*Biodegradability: Huwa-San TR-12,5 is biodegradable due to its decomposition into oxygen and water (in accordance with AFNOR T 73-260 directives).
Huwa-San 12,5 is to be used in combination with the Huwa-San Fogger:
- Take the portable Huwa-San Fogger to the room to be disinfected, together with a bottle of Huwa-San TR-12,5 disinfectant.
- Unscrew the cap on the bottle, attach the bottle to the nozzle, and snap the nozzle onto the Huwa-San Fogger.
- Enter the room’s volume (m³) on the display so that the device knows how much product to dispense. Turn on the Huwa-San Fogger and leave the room, making sure that the room is completely sealed.
- After the fogging has finished, leave the product to do its work. You can re-enter the room after respecting the contact and safety time. After this, you can re-enter the room and welcome your patients, personnel or other guests in a completely safe environment.
Washing Water Disinfection of Sweet Potato
In collaboration with Roam Technology, the Spanish Laboratory Agrama evaluated the effectiveness of Huwa-San TR-50 in eliminating bacteria and fungi in the washing water of sweet potato.
Improved drinking water quality in a broiler farm
A broiler farmer in Spain had a slightly higher mortality rate than normal. At that point of time the farmer was not yet using the Huwa-San technology to …
Drinking water treatment in Killaloe
A drinking water treatment plant in Killaloe strives to provide safe drinking water and choose to use products that don’t harm the environment.
Attention: Huwa-San is a biocide and subject to certain laws and regulations per country. As a result, in some countries, our full range isn’t available. Please contact us for more information on our registrations. Use biocides safely. Read the label carefully before usage.